Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

CHEESEYCHUM's MOD/ADMIN APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHEESEYCHUM(real)

CHEESEYCHUM's MOD/ADMIN APP Empty
PostSubject: CHEESEYCHUM's MOD/ADMIN APP   CHEESEYCHUM's MOD/ADMIN APP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Hello im CHEESEYCHUM ive played on edgecraftPvP for maybe half a year and along the way ive helped many people,learned the rules and lived by them and now i think its time for me to step up to the challange and become a mod/admin if u chose me u will not be let down i will help any1 who needs it kick and mute any 1 who is spaming,being abusive to a mod or admin and hacking.
please consider choosing me i will not let u down i play dayly.What i will not do is abuse,kick/mute for no reason and i will not be cruppet like some of the staff (no names).i am a friendly person,kind condiderate,i listen to everybody hear there stroy then i make a choice.if u need me to do something i will do it im very helpful. your getting board reading this so ill finish this now im applying for a mod or admin if u choose me ill be a new light to the server sunny
Back to top Go down

CHEESEYCHUM's MOD/ADMIN APP
Page 1 of 1