Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

xRoleplay Apply for Admin

Go down 
5 posters

Should xRoleplay be Admin?
Yes
xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_vote_lcap60%xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
No
xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_vote_lcap40%xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Role

Role

xRoleplay Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: xRoleplay Apply for Admin   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 am

I have been playing on this server for a few weeks now, I have been building for the server basically the entire time, i have built lumbridge and Al-kahrid, i am now going to start working on my next project with Yobolibre and Aldemos, The project is Castle Wars, most of you know Yobolibre and Aldemos are Admins, and i respect them, I just want to be an Admin because I want to feel appreciated, I know that being in creative is awesome, but I would feel rewarded as admin, so if anyone would like to support me respond in-game or on the forums ( I did ask to be mod but he said there were to many, and GotMine told me not to donate for it)

-xRoleplay
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: xRoleplay Apply for Admin   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

I Said no because you abused creative once. Maybe mod though.
Back to top Go down
Role

Role

PostSubject: I respect your opinion :P   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 pm

roostergoblin/Irdoom1337 wrote:
I Said no because you abused creative once. Maybe mod though.

Last edited by Role on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: mooo   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:39 pm

But you got creative back and you haven't been abusing so... maybe you should be admin.
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

PostSubject: Re: xRoleplay Apply for Admin   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

xrole you are next in line in my opinion
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

PostSubject: YESSSWSSSSsss   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 pm

i think he for sure deserves it! i have never seen him do anything wrong. i always see him helping out build runescape for us i havent seen him abuse anything but i agree with him being admin Great guy
!!! Very Happy

+1

Last edited by agspr0diigy on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : efedefsdfesfsdfes)
Back to top Go down
Blaze2276/turtwig6432link

PostSubject: Re: xRoleplay Apply for Admin   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 pm

I think you should be admin, but i built most of al-kharid..... i had to rebuild it because you misplaced everything and aldemos and me built duel arena along with Yobo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xRoleplay Apply for Admin   xRoleplay Apply for Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xRoleplay Apply for Admin
Page 1 of 1