Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

MORE admin PLEASE!

Go down 
+3
me roosta
PumbaHD
xyzabcxyz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xyzabcxyz

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

OK OUR SERVER WAS WRECKED BY SPAMERS HACKERS AND ALL KINDS OF CRAP WE NEED MORE ACTIVE ADMINS MOOCOW CANT DO THIS ALL BY HIMSELF PLZ GUYS MAKE THIS A BIG TOPIC SO WE CAN HELP THE SERVER AND MAKE IT SPAM FREE AND HACK FREE Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PumbaHD

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:22 am

He is right.
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:24 am

xyzabcxyz wrote:
OK OUR SERVER WAS WRECKED BY SPAMERS HACKERS AND ALL KINDS OF CRAP WE NEED MORE ACTIVE ADMINS MOOCOW CANT DO THIS ALL BY HIMSELF PLZ GUYS MAKE THIS A BIG TOPIC SO WE CAN HELP THE SERVER AND MAKE IT SPAM FREE AND HACK FREE Very Happy Very Happy
ya either adlemos yobo & gotmine need to be more active or we need more admins
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
Blaze2276/turtwig6432link

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:24 am

1. none offense to any of you, but you guys just want more power.. 2. if there was a new admin, it would have to be a semi good mod like crazan but he quit pretty much, or something like that. 3. I think most of the mods wouldnt be qualified for admin... and 4. Moo, Yobo, aldemos and, role got admin because GotMine knows that they would be a good admin, if your not admin well that means he doesnt think you should be most likely. 5. I know i dissed out most of the mods right now lol.... 6. I do agree with the more admins though, I wish more qualified people would have time to play this server, and be a good admin.

Sincerely, Turtwig6432link
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:12 am

Blaze2276/turtwig6432link wrote:
1. none offense to any of you, but you guys just want more power.. 2. if there was a new admin, it would have to be a semi good mod like crazan but he quit pretty much, or something like that. 3. I think most of the mods wouldnt be qualified for admin... and 4. Moo, Yobo, aldemos and, role got admin because GotMine knows that they would be a good admin, if your not admin well that means he doesnt think you should be most likely. 5. I know i dissed out most of the mods right now lol.... 6. I do agree with the more admins though, I wish more qualified people would have time to play this server, and be a good admin.

Sincerely, Turtwig6432link
1.i was considering suggesting you as a new admin turt 2. many of us are damn good mods crazan's no better than me (i'd say we are about equal) 3. its not so much the power i want as it is the respect 4. gotmine should think about what his players want they are the ones donating to him 5 i only agree with "1." in xyz's case
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:52 pm

There is no need for admins. Really Because most moderators have abuse only person who has not abuse is Turt ( well i havent seen him abuse) and to tell most of you i dont trust any you guys admins im scared of a hell zone. i think it would be better for more mods, and give them temp banning rights Because i surely dont trust you guys with banning rights... but all im saying is no need for admins all we need is more moderators. There is not enough people for more admins ( i just logged on at 6:50 pm And There was 16 people on there is not enough room).

I think moderators like that Fred guy should be removed because He is NEVER on ( well as much as i see ) I say all we need is more active moderator and maybe a little increase of power.
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:07 pm

damnit we dont need more admins WE NEED THE CURRENT MODS TO ENFORCE RULES
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

agspr0diigy wrote:
There is no need for admins. Really Because most moderators have abuse only person who has not abuse is Turt ( well i havent seen him abuse) and to tell most of you i dont trust any you guys admins im scared of a hell zone. i think it would be better for more mods, and give them temp banning rights Because i surely dont trust you guys with banning rights... but all im saying is no need for admins all we need is more moderators. There is not enough people for more admins ( i just logged on at 6:50 pm And There was 16 people on there is not enough room).

I think moderators like that Fred guy should be removed because He is NEVER on ( well as much as i see ) I say all we need is more active moderator and maybe a little increase of power.
the only "abuses" assosiated with me were 1. a misundersatnding on my part and 2. a missunderstanding on every one elses part (goldenknight deserved most of it but i did go overboard a lil cause i was pissed at him for hacking then bitching at me and trying to get me banned.)
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:33 pm

moocowmilk0 wrote:
damnit we dont need more admins WE NEED THE CURRENT MODS TO ENFORCE RULES
... Rolling Eyes Shocked Razz Mad you know why i don't enforce rules sometimes? cause i am too damn afraid of getting banned for it like i almost have been multiple times. Mad and we try our best but it's never enough

Last edited by me roosta on Fri May 11, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : to speek only for myself)
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Yo dawg try pressing F1
Lol... im trying to get the plugin if you are "x" amount of blocks away you cant hear people but i have no luck making it work Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MORE admin PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE admin PLEASE!   MORE admin PLEASE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE admin PLEASE!
Page 1 of 1