Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

My app for admin/mod :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ergodarkness

Ergodarkness

My app for admin/mod :) Empty
PostSubject: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:03 am

Well ....where to start.

My name is Jessica(ergodarkness to all) i'm a 19yr old computer engineering student who has been playing minecraft since it was classic. Ive been server hopping for a few months until i found this one and fell in love with it. I'm applying to be admin or mod because i usually am on in the early morning and late and night. When im on there are usually no admins or mods to be seen. I witness alot of shit that people try to pull ( pvp logging, claiming pvp land, dupeing etc) and since there are no mod/admins on, no one can stop it.
I'm responsible and i would never abuse my mod/admin privileges.
also as of today ill be a donater and ill try to donate every few weeks (i get paid bi weekly) Very Happy
O.o anything else i should include?

Last edited by Ergodarkness on Fri May 11, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ergodarkness

Ergodarkness

PostSubject: Re: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Here, Have a picture of a lolcat.
Very Happy

My app for admin/mod :) 39357411
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:10 am

you sound like you aren't bellow the age of 15 thats a biggy for me Smile +3 lol
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
Ergodarkness

Ergodarkness

PostSubject: Re: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:34 am

me roosta wrote:
you sound like you aren't bellow the age of 15 thats a biggy for me Smile +3 lol

Thats because i'm 19 XD
Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Ergodarkness wrote:
me roosta wrote:

Thats because i'm 19 XD
Thanks though.
ik you said that but sooooo many ppl lie about thier age im saying i dont think your lying
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

me roosta wrote:
XD well roo is 14 de mod him XD.
also i have never seen you before.
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Irdoom1337 wrote:
me roosta wrote:
XD well roo is 14 de mod him XD.
also i have never seen you before.
stfu if i get demoted you still aren't getting promoted and alot of ppl might be upset if i got demoted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My app for admin/mod :)   My app for admin/mod :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My app for admin/mod :)
Page 1 of 1