Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

admin of moderater group

Go down 
+3
AznOwnage
Blaze2276/turtwig6432link
Irdoom1337
7 posters

who should it be
aldemos
admin of moderater group I_vote_lcap0%admin of moderater group I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
roleplay
admin of moderater group I_vote_lcap11%admin of moderater group I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
moocow
admin of moderater group I_vote_lcap56%admin of moderater group I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
me
admin of moderater group I_vote_lcap33%admin of moderater group I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Irdoom1337

admin of moderater group Empty
PostSubject: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 pm

how2 never gets on any more I think we should have new group admin for forum moderators
also you can vote for me cause I'm always on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:57 am

does anyone have a favorite admin/mod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i hava favorite mod and admin :P   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

My favorite admin is moocow I: and my fav mod is rooster!! jk!! haha its Crazan because he is usually on track Razz Moocow and Crazan rules Very Happy and its moocow as admin because he is always on, and offers advice if he is not busy!
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Blaze2276/turtwig6432link wrote:
My favorite admin is moocow I: and my fav mod is rooster!! jk!! haha its Crazan because he is usually on track Razz Moocow and Crazan rules Very Happy and its moocow as admin because he is always on, and offers advice if he is not busy!
crazan is a dick and he broke mod rule #7 i also thinkmoocow abused tp on me i was thinking by now most votes would be for roleplay

Last edited by roostergoblin/Irdoom1337 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AznOwnage

PostSubject: ROLEPLAY!!!   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 pm

I vote for Roleplay cause he's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

AznOwnage wrote:
I vote for Roleplay cause he's cool Very Happy
me too 'til i added me to pole
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

PostSubject: Moooocow   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 am

i will have to pick Moocow just because moocow is always helping on forums but it was a hard call you all deserve it
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 am

agspr0diigy wrote:
i will have to pick Moocow just because moocow is always helping on forums but it was a hard call you all deserve it
"...on forums...."? he is?
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 am

whats going on in this thread o.o .........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Rooster snapping at my choices isnt nice, because they are my opinions not yours, and if someone asks to get kicked killed idk they are weird then, but irdoom kept asking as i remember? idk.. but yeah as i remember he did ask so nothing wrong with that xD oh yeah, i am usually on the forums but! I dont comment on everything, or give advice because some threads get crazy o.o

Last edited by Blaze2276/turtwig6432link on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something o:)
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Rooster snapping at my choices isnt nice, because they are my opinions not yours, and if someone asks to get kicked killed idk they are weird then, but irdoom kept asking as i remember? idk.. but yeah as i remember he did ask so nothing wrong with that xD oh yeah, i am usually on the forums but! I dont comment on everything, or give advice because some threads get crazy o.o
i wasn't talking about crazan /killing doom i did that
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 am

oh yeah roost, when craz threatened him the rule wasnt up at the time, one of the admins took it off, i think role did it, he builds the giant ugly ass pieces of shits *cough* bannana, tomato afk room etc *cough cough* lol and crazan jokes around a lot I:
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 pm

oh yeah roost, when craz threatened him the rule wasnt up at the time, one of the admins took it off, i think role did it, he builds the giant ugly ass pieces of shits *cough* bannana, tomato afk room etc *cough cough* lol and crazan jokes around a lot I:
Before rooster can say anything I would just like to say ...STFU rooster
-irdoom1337
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:53 pm

roostergoblin/Irdoom1337 wrote:
crazan is a dick and he broke mod rule #7 i also thinkmoocow abused tp on me i was thinking by now most votes would be for roleplay

i tp to everyone. thought you would know that by now
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 pm

ok you guys fighting an bitching about this when gotmine doesnt even know what this thread about..
all i have to say is.

Goodjob
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 pm

agspr0diigy wrote:
ok you guys fighting an bitching about this when gotmine doesnt even know what this thread about..
all i have to say is.

Goodjob
ty
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 pm

gotmine wrote:
whats going on in this thread o.o .........
desiding new moderator for forums since how 2 isn't on anymore
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:14 am

i like how its close between me and moocow but moocow wins
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin of moderater group   admin of moderater group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin of moderater group
Page 1 of 1