Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

SERVER RULES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm

SERVER RULES!

- Play Fun Fair And Productive!
- No Claiming Land Across Obsidian Wall You Must Be In The "Real" Wilderness To Claim!
- No Exploits
- No Bots
- No Hacks
- No Programs That Give You An Advantage Over Other Players
- Be Respectful
- Vulgarity Is Allowed
- CAPS ARE ALLOWED
- SPAMMING IS NOT
- Look For Admin And Mods Talking In The Chat, Do What They Say Or Be Punished
- Please Report Any Mod If They Abuse Their Powers
- DO NOT Log Out During PvP (Admins Will Choose What They Want To Do With You...)
- Reserved
- Reserved
- Reserved
- Reserved

Last edited by gotmine on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AVEL

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:19 pm

I like it! But I don't know, is it illegal to PVP log? I know it's hard to get physical proof of someone logging, unless it's a video, but yeah, is it illegal? Or is it accepted? o-o
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

AVEL wrote:
I like it! But I don't know, is it illegal to PVP log? I know it's hard to get physical proof of someone logging, unless it's a video, but yeah, is it illegal? Or is it accepted? o-o
its illegal
Back to top Go down
secretwep

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Dude, pvp logging has been outlawed this entire time. Plus, in the logs, it will show a person log out. I do think there needs to be stricter punishment on this though. 3 times people have pvp logged on me, came back, and killed me. Each time mods are saying they can't /kill the person because "it's been too long since the event" even though they only logged out 1 minute ago.
Back to top Go down
aldemos

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Pvp logging is an issue, but simple answer.
these days sum1 tells me sum1 pvp logged i quickly check chat, then tp to them, then if the player logs back into wildy, in the next 5-10 minutes. i /kill.. ofc, while i wait the person tells me what happened..

also lots of ppl pvp log due to the 'knockback' on the swords, if so i simply /kill because nomatter ur folt or not it happens in wildy 'thats the rules' its unlucky if its due to knockback but rules r rules.

if it is a major issue, i screen alot of text and then i'll report it to GotMine.
Back to top Go down
secretwep

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 pm

The things is, normally I say someone pvp logged, and by the time the mods came to me, the guy already logged back on and killed me! There definitely needs to be some pvp log killing plugin.
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 pm

secretwep wrote:
The things is, normally I say someone pvp logged, and by the time the mods came to me, the guy already logged back on and killed me! There definitely needs to be some pvp log killing plugin.
no there doesn't there needs to be better responce time cause a pl can't tell if they crashed or not... or can it
Back to top Go down
secretwep

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:43 pm

I general, any kind of pvp logging, even if the person was kicked by the server, needs to result in the person either dying or being tped to spawn.
Back to top Go down
AVEL

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 pm

secretwep wrote:
I general, any kind of pvp logging, even if the person was kicked by the server, needs to result in the person either dying or being tped to spawn.

Ppl /warp ge or /spawn sometimes when im in combat with them, would that be considered as pvp logging? as it's fraying from combat? or just logging out? o-o

also did gotmine say that xiii isn't allowed to pk because of their perm power/advantage? o-o
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

AVEL wrote:
secretwep wrote:

Ppl /warp ge or /spawn sometimes when im in combat with them, would that be considered as pvp logging? as it's fraying from combat? or just logging out? o-o

also did gotmine say that xiii isn't allowed to pk because of their perm power/advantage? o-o
no he didn't

Last edited by roostergoblin/Irdoom1337 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
secretwep

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Gotmine never did, but some mods tell us not too and others mods tell us it's ok. Either way, whenever we're attacked, I AM going to pvp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERVER RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER RULES   SERVER RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER RULES
Page 1 of 1