Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

AAAUGH MOAR RULES!

Go down 
+2
agspr0diigy
moocowmilk0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moocowmilk0

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: AAAUGH MOAR RULES!   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 pm

people complain about pvploggin, and hacks, and glitches to me, and idk wtf to do, so i think a new rule system should be established.
gotmine, these r my ideas.
-pvplogging- /kill or /kick for warning.
-suspect of hacking- /kick
-suspect of hacking being piled on by players and refusal to do commands- /tempban
-spam killing/multi logging- /kick then /tempban if refusal to isten
- don't use caps lock when talkin normally- /kick
WELL!!! i hope u liked this
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: yessssssssss   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

moocowmilk0 wrote:
people complain about pvploggin, and hacks, and glitches to me, and idk wtf to do, so i think a new rule system should be established.
-suspect of hacking- /kick
-suspect of hacking being piled on by players and refusal to do commands- /tempban
-spam killing/multi logging- /kick then /tempban if refusal to isten
- don't use caps lock when talkin normally- /kick
WELL!!! i hope u liked this

i agree with moocow with the cap locks and the rest ut cap locks FORSURE
Back to top Go down
secretwep

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAUGH MOAR RULES!   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 pm

PVP logging definitely should be a /kill and return his drops to the person he logged against.
Suspecting of hacking should have no consequence, you should have to have proof that he hacked.
Refusal to do commands definitely should be a tempban, kick, or even a permenant ban; but if they used their hacks to kill people they should also be /kill'ed and return their items to whoever they killed.
Spam killing and multilogging, I don't really think they're should be a /tempban until you've told them to stop a few times.
As for talking in Caps, I don't really think there should be any consequence. I know I speak to lots of people in CAPS when I'm annoyed or angered by them; and currently there isn't a rule against it unless you spam.
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAUGH MOAR RULES!   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 am

please allow me to find a pvp log killer plugin also caps lock is allowed
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAUGH MOAR RULES!   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 pm

moocowmilk0 wrote:
-suspect of hacking- /kick or /kill
punnish once for each offence
edited a bit
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAUGH MOAR RULES!   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:34 pm

gotmine wrote:
please allow me to find a pvp log killer plugin also caps lock is allowed
please no pl for that while internet is crapping out
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAUGH MOAR RULES!   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm

secretwep wrote:
PVP logging definitely should be a /kill and return his drops to the person he logged against.
Suspecting of hacking should have no consequence, you should have to have proof that he hacked.
Refusal to do commands definitely should be a tempban, kick, or even a permenant ban; but if they used their hacks to kill people they should also be /kill'ed and return their items to whoever they killed.
Spam killing and multilogging, I don't really think they're should be a /tempban until you've told them to stop a few times.
As for talking in Caps, I don't really think there should be any consequence. I know I speak to lots of people in CAPS when I'm annoyed or angered by them; and currently there isn't a rule against it unless you spam.
secret when everyone suspects them of hacking they should be /killed /kicked as warning
Back to top Go down
AznOwnage

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Cia   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

If these rules apply to Cia, then i think that they would all be temp banned XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAAUGH MOAR RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAUGH MOAR RULES!   AAAUGH MOAR RULES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAAUGH MOAR RULES!
Page 1 of 1