Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

Expansion of the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AVEL

Expansion of the server Empty
PostSubject: Expansion of the server   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

I appreciate your effort of how much detail you put in EDGEVILLE even the trees outside wilderness area was so exact lmfao!

But it would be even more epic if we expanded into more areas such as fally, lumby, varrok, etc... and functional banks etc. instead of chests so we don't get pillaged and stuff yeah,

those are just some suggestions, but hey thanks for listening GotMine!
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

PostSubject: Thank you,   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 am

AVEL wrote:
I appreciate your effort of how much detail you put in EDGEVILLE even the trees outside wilderness area was so exact lmfao!

But it would be even more epic if we expanded into more areas such as fally, lumby, varrok, etc... and functional banks etc. instead of chests so we don't get pillaged and stuff yeah,

Thank you for the request!
Currently i do not want people as creative due to the fact that they may spawn blocks of diamond. As people keep playing I will give creative to those who are responsible. I personally just wanted to make edgeville and leave it as that but if i have more people who want to build runescape cities then in the future i will worldguard them and allow those people to.
Back to top Go down
AVEL

PostSubject: Re: Expansion of the server   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 pm

gotmine wrote:
AVEL wrote:

Thank you for the request!
Currently i do not want people as creative due to the fact that they may spawn blocks of diamond. As people keep playing I will give creative to those who are responsible. I personally just wanted to make edgeville and leave it as that but if i have more people who want to build runescape cities then in the future i will worldguard them and allow those people to.

Appreciate your answer bro, no worries mate, love the server, love what your doing I would love to hang around for a long time!

Oh yeah I also reached a top 5 in richest players lmfaooo >.<
Back to top Go down
aldemos

PostSubject: Re: Expansion of the server   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Very good suggestions

Gotmine, u rekon if (hypothetical for now) make a rs city. do u know how to copy paste it if need b?
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

PostSubject: Copy/paste   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

aldemos wrote:
Very good suggestions

Gotmine, u rekon if (hypothetical for now) make a rs city. do u know how to copy paste it if need b?

I do know how to copy paste i am wonderful at that i used it many times before Razz no worries
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expansion of the server   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 pm

i can vouch for him lol
Back to top Go down
https://edgecraftpvp.forumotion.com
AVEL

PostSubject: Re: Expansion of the server   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 am

gotmine wrote:
aldemos wrote:
Very good suggestions

I do know how to copy paste i am wonderful at that i used it many times before Razz no worries

Well if he does manage to expand the server that's just gonna be so amazing! Thanks for the work GotMine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expansion of the server   Expansion of the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expansion of the server
Page 1 of 1