Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

Some thing need improvement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
agspr0diigy

Some thing need improvement Empty
PostSubject: Some thing need improvement   Some thing need improvement I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Well listen to this. Are server is getting crashed by spammers. some moderators abuse. i think there needs alittle time spent on working on staff abit
Back to top Go down
Ergodarkness

Ergodarkness

PostSubject: Re: Some thing need improvement   Some thing need improvement I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:40 am

I agree.Not to mention the lag is so bad these days its making playing on the server terrible.
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: Some thing need improvement   Some thing need improvement I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:13 pm

im on as much as possible, but i can't demod Razz so there's nothing we can do about it until Gotmine or the other owner that never comes on fixes it
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: Some thing need improvement   Some thing need improvement I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:28 am

moocowmilk0 wrote:
im on as much as possible, but i can't demod Razz so there's nothing we can do about it until Gotmine or the other owner that never comes on fixes it
so who abuses?
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some thing need improvement   Some thing need improvement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some thing need improvement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdgecraftPVP :: LIFE :: Rants-
Jump to: