Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFuck

Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded. Empty
PostSubject: Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded.   Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded. I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:33 am

Hello, my name is Billz1997.
Today I logged on, and started pvp'n, then all the sudden Oliverjuhl1 says, "Billz, I got my perms to kill you." So i say, "What, You're going to /kill me?" He says, "Yes."
(see screenshot)

So I just brush it off, thinking he was just trolling.
Next thing I know, I'm pvp'n and I go from 10 hearts to 0 in a matter of milliseconds. At first, I thought someone was hacking. I look in chat for the person that killed me, but what do you know? It just says "Billz1997 has died."

I ask him what the fuck I did wrong.
He says "nobody can switch that fast, you were hacking."
So I assume he was talking about stacked potions, which you can do with CHEST SHOP. I explain this to him. He just calls me a hacker and acts immature.

Then about 5 minutes later, he asks me if I want my stuff back. This obviously shows that he KNOWS he did something wrong, and wants my forgiveness.

Thank you for your time, I hope you make the right choice and this abusive idiot gets banned or demodded.

-Billz1997

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Now that i actually looked at the screens (lul) I see that he was in fact talking about the potions. This can be easily done with chest shop.
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded.   Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded. I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm sure it was an honest mistake hes a dumbass at times
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded.   Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded. I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:27 am

ya hes new he'll make a few mistakes
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded.   Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oliverjuhl1 is a fucking homo. I want him demodded.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdgecraftPVP :: LIFE :: Rants-
Jump to: