Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

Ban apeal svendegroot..........

Go down 
+3
secretwep
Role
svendegroot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
svendegroot

svendegroot

Ban apeal svendegroot.......... Empty
PostSubject: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:39 pm

roleplay baned me cuz he cant win from my and then he say i hack cuz he lose from me.....
banning for being better ................? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

lol! roleplay ban hammer has spoken wtf? im not hacking im just better ............
Back to top Go down
Role

Role

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Idc if u are better, u may be but i had full health, and protection 10 amour and i know for a fact wasn't broken so if u think i abused, then just shut the f**k up, i wasn't going to, i was going to read your appeal and think about it, but no, i won't anymore. and your friend mil or whatever should just not interfere, and i only ban more than most admins cause i am on more than them, i am 13 and have more free time.

-xRoleplay elephant pig monkey cat alien
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

When I was 13, I spent my free time another way...
Back to top Go down
milandegroot

milandegroot

PostSubject: just unban him   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:09 am

Role just unban him you can't ban people because they killed you.
I was online at that moment and i saw you armour(boots/legs/helm) was gone maybe you didnt look at your armour but it's the treu it was gone/broken.

Back to top Go down
Role

Role

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:18 pm

I had full Diamond protection 10 on and ik it wasn't, you can try to convince another admin, but he did use hacks, idc if i died, i just care if someone hacks, i will literaly give away all my protection 10 if i wanted, but i wont cause i dont need to, he also fly hacked right in front of me, i saw no ender pearl dust or shit, and when u fly u are instantly pulled down, i saw him fly hack, kirby also saw, i think like 1 other person did but idk

Back to top Go down
Role

Role

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:22 pm

milandegroot wrote:
Role just unban him you can't ban people because they killed you.
I was online at that moment and i saw you armour(boots/legs/helm) was gone maybe you didnt look at your armour but it's the treu it was gone/broken.

look, one more chance he has, when i get on i will unban him, but one last chance, next time its ipban, no more chances, you got it?
Back to top Go down
Role

Role

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm

secretwep wrote:

I do other stuff like work out and football and social stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Role wrote:
Idc if u are better, u may be but i had full health, and protection 10 amour and i know for a fact wasn't broken so if u think i abused, then just shut the f**k up, i wasn't going to, i was going to read your appeal and think about it, but no, i won't anymore. and your friend mil or whatever should just not interfere, and i only ban more than most admins cause i am on more than them, i am 13 and have more free time.

I'm on the most FYI
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:16 am

moocowmilk0 wrote:
Role wrote:

I'm on the most FYI
yes but you use what doom calls the moocow method (do nothing)
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:17 am

Role wrote:
secretwep wrote:

I do other stuff like work out and football and social stuff Razz
it's a joke not an insult he does pther stuff with special site on his computer
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Actually xRoleplay, if you fly it doesn't pull you right down, it kicks you. If you think you saw him fly and he was pulled right down, that means he was either jumping or falling. By taking in that he was "flying", wasn't kicked, and stayed in midair, you were probably lagging when you fought him. That's probably how you got hurt enough to die without knowing, you just were going through a lag wave.
Back to top Go down
milandegroot

milandegroot

PostSubject: YES   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:36 am

secretwep you know much things about the server thanks for helping me and sven
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:10 pm

me roosta wrote:
moocowmilk0 wrote:
Role wrote:

I'm on the most FYI

nothing much to do when people aren't misbehaving
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:06 am

moocowmilk0 wrote:
me roosta wrote:
moocowmilk0 wrote:
Role wrote:

I'm on the most FYI

nothing much to do when people aren't misbehaving
may i quote what you yelled in events tab implying there is need to "enforce the rules"?
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Unbanned :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal svendegroot..........   Ban apeal svendegroot.......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban apeal svendegroot..........
Page 1 of 1