Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

End party?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kirby4198

kirby4198

End party? Empty
PostSubject: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Since its the end of ll our stuff we should have a massive end party with a battle with 3 end dragon's! Also i believe they should hand out Ender pearls And there should be challenges like fighting certain amount of monsters ? And veterans of the server should have a V.I.P. access.
We could have so Much and veterans Should have first access To the new map To get a had start? and we can have a big countdown Please Leave and suggestions and lets do this the end is near lets celebrate With the last we got brothers rejoice with me LETS PARTY!!!!End party? Enderd10
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

kirby4198 wrote:
Since its the end of ll our stuff we should have a massive end party with a battle with 3 end dragon's! Also i believe they should hand out Ender pearls And there should be challenges like fighting certain amount of monsters ? And veterans of the server should have a V.I.P. access.
We could have so Much and veterans Should have first access To the new map To get a had start? and we can have a big countdown Please Leave and suggestions and lets do this the end is near lets celebrate With the last we got brothers rejoice with me LETS PARTY!!!!End party? Enderd10

this would be very fun!!! ill give everyone sharpness x sword to!
Back to top Go down
kirby4198

kirby4198

End party? Empty
PostSubject: ya and    End party? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Everyone who attends should be given a special item in the new map?
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:50 pm

yes we should have party no map shouldn't be whitelisted to start with. "verterans" should get something to compinsate for thier loss though
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
secretwep

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:53 pm

NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:54 pm

secretwep wrote:
NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING
stfu bitch you're arguing your way out of free shit
Back to top Go down
secretwep

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

NOBODY DESERVES FREE SHIT
Back to top Go down
kirby4198

kirby4198

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:53 am

Secretwep i respect your opnion yet i feel you wont be getting items to start out and in your mind if you dont get free "shit" no one does? so please stop being so selfish you dick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
secretwep

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:09 pm

You're saying veterans deserve free stuff, well I've been on this server since the first week or so. I'm saying, some people shouldn't be given free stuff while others aren't because it will immediately shift the power in the server. YOU'RE being selfish.
Back to top Go down
kirby4198

kirby4198

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Well tell me this .... do u even think its fair there restatring the server at all
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:14 pm

kirby4198 wrote:
Secretwep i respect your opnion yet i feel you wont be getting items to start out and in your mind if you dont get free "shit" no one does? so please stop being so selfish you dick Very Happy
thing is he does through me
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:16 pm

secretwep wrote:
You're saying veterans deserve free stuff, well I've been on this server since the first week or so. I'm saying, some people shouldn't be given free stuff while others aren't because it will immediately shift the power in the server. YOU'RE being selfish.
i'm not saying we should get something big i'm just saying we deserve SOMETHING for our losses
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:32 am

me roosta wrote:
secretwep wrote:
i'm not saying we should get something big i'm just saying we deserve SOMETHING for our losses

we should get nothing it would ruin the eco system.
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:07 am

agspr0diigy wrote:
me roosta wrote:
secretwep wrote:

are you seriously calling it that?
Back to top Go down
secretwep

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:47 pm

you mean economy right?
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:53 pm

secretwep wrote:
you mean economy right?

Same shit :p

Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

[quote="me roosta"]
agspr0diigy wrote:
me roosta wrote:
secretwep wrote:

are you seriously calling it that?[/qu

Yes rooster how would u feel your starting off and when you leave spawn people will have diamonds and such. you will just be ruining the game for everyone and it will end up like how it is now It is dumbest idea i think..

And im one of the oldest player ive been on since day 2.

And im not agreeing
Back to top Go down
kirby4198

kirby4198

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:49 pm

No one ever metioned diamonds..? im saying like a stuff to build a home an shit?
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm

kirby4198 wrote:
No one ever metioned diamonds..? im saying like a stuff to build a home an shit?

What kind of home will u need. we can chop down trees no need for free stuff
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:55 pm

removed cause of it being retarded

Last edited by me roosta on Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:56 pm

[quote="agspr0diigy"]
me roosta wrote:
agspr0diigy wrote:
me roosta wrote:
secretwep wrote:

are you seriously calling it that?[/qu

Yes rooster how would u feel your starting off and when you leave spawn people will have diamonds and such. you will just be ruining the game for everyone and it will end up like how it is now It is dumbest idea i think..

And im one of the oldest player ive been on since day 2.

And im not agreeing
no it wont end up like now because there will be no duped items
and it will all be the same as now again a month after restart if this server is restarting every month i want a refund now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End party? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End party?   End party? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End party?
Page 1 of 1