Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

Varrock progress

Go down 
+3
AVEL
How_2_pk
Bws2cool
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bws2cool

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello people of the forums.
I am in charge of creating Varrock.

Here is my progress.
Spoiler:

Ideas? Thoughts?

EDIT: Here is my progress for today.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 pm

loving it

keep up the good work
sunny
Back to top Go down
https://edgecraftpvp.forumotion.com
AVEL

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Dude that's amazing, maybe we should even implement it onto the server.
Love how the gypsies tent is so exact lmfao, post pictures up of the complete thing please! Can't wait to see how your going to add in the Castle Smile

Keep up the good work man!
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 am

like a boss lol
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm

seen it in person Razz it truly is awesome i cant wait to put it on my server and dedicate it to You :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
AVEL

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm

gotmine wrote:
seen it in person Razz it truly is awesome i cant wait to put it on my server and dedicate it to You :DDDDDDD

This is gonna be awesome if it's on server, excited on how you will add it, and more shops I smell? Razz
This is just great addition to the server! Thanks for the hard work Bws!
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:54 pm

will be nice to see
but we have ge already? hope they are same scale
Back to top Go down
AVEL

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 pm

How_2_pk wrote:
will be nice to see
but we have ge already? hope they are same scale

Yeah and also the Lumbridge progress is up, wonder how its going to be added or if it'll look good, as to scale when we add it in Surprised
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 am

The buildings dont need to BE EXACT to scale as long as it looks good and correct. Scale helps but its not everything Razz

Suggestion... just make a tree using a sapling and then put 4 logs at the base XD so they may look a little better u should try it out Razz and just plain easier to make
Back to top Go down
Bws2cool

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 am

Well, I am trying to do 1-2 scale.

I started doing south Varrock, and went to do the bar, and realized that the path I made at the start of the project was more like 1.5 scale instead of 2. So I am trying to fix that, and will go to south-east Varrock. Smile
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 pm

right on, will be epic. im really hoping the lumby project does the goblin city to id spend alot of time there and at varrock lol
Back to top Go down
AVEL

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:18 pm

How_2_pk wrote:
right on, will be epic. im really hoping the lumby project does the goblin city to id spend alot of time there and at varrock lol

Yeah we'll try to work on it, might take awhile geek
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm

id love to help, gotmine wont update server to 1.2.4 tho
Back to top Go down
Bws2cool

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

The Bukkit build for 1.2.4 has just been released like an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 pm

i know
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:33 am

haha sorry guys i was at work lol ... XD its all good and well now
Back to top Go down
How_2_pk
Admin

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm

right, well i feel safer.. ?
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPWbbJvg-EI&feature=related
looks really nice i want that texture pack too.
Back to top Go down
Role

Role

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 am

How_2_pk wrote:

Well sadly turtwig6432link quit so i am looking for helpers on all that, so take a look at my forum, you might be aloud to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bws2cool

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 am

Hey, incase you are wondering, progress is still going, yet slowly.

Working on the castle now, which is more awesome then I thought it was going to be.
After that, I still have north-east Varrock and west Varrock, which are both only a few buildings.

So it could be done and in the server at least by the end of the month. maybe a few weeks. Maybe one week. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bws2cool

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Well, progress has slowed because the castle is weirding me out a bit.

You can either cheer me on and motivate me to finish it, or GotMine can log on skype and ask for the schematic so you guys can finish it.

Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: go bws2cool go!   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am

Bws2cool wrote:
Well, progress has slowed because the castle is weirding me out a bit.

You can either cheer me on and motivate me to finish it, or GotMine can log on skype and ask for the schematic so you guys can finish it.

I cant wait to see it on the server GO BWS2COOL GO!
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 am

LETS DO THIS whats your skype name again ??? Sad i only know u by bws2cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bws2cool

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 pm

My general username is Bws2cool.(including Skype)
My name is Blake
I also go by Blaust in some things like LoL.

I have since worked quite a bit on the castle, and its turning out nicely. I may wait to give it to you until I finish that.

After that, there are just a few buildings in West Varrock, and some in northeast such as the bank and museum.
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: wow very nice blake   Varrock progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 pm

WOW! congrats on passing the castle :p i really cant wait to see it in person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Varrock progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrock progress   Varrock progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrock progress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next