Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

Admin application! Turtwig6432link

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze2276/turtwig6432link

Admin application! Turtwig6432link Empty
PostSubject: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 am

To start it off, I think I would be a great admin because, I am mostly on, I am very helpful, I have given several ideas for the server and, I think i could do more with more capability, since I am on when admins arent well, there is a lot of problems I cannot deal with, like hackers, and stuff, because those dont need to be kicked, they need to be banned, or temp banned.. You can check out the idea's page to see my ideas, because i have given other ideas besides that. Its very hard to keep a server hack FREE!, without a lot of admins.. I think Moocow comes on the most, and i find him the most helpful but he doesnt come on a lot either, sometimes he will for a bit but, yeah also seeing I am always on just about would help the server because pvp loggers, spammers, advertisers and, hackers dont just go away. So I hope you guys agree with me, well if you dont agree oh well Smile TY FOR READING Sry about the mess up people, i was sleepy XD

Sincerely, Turtwig6432link Smile

Last edited by Blaze2276/turtwig6432link on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Blaze2276/turtwig6432link wrote:
To start it off, I think I would be a great admin because, I am mostly on, I am very helpful, I have given several ideas for the server and, I think i could do more with more capability, since I am on when admins arent well, there is a lot of problems I cannot deal with, like hackers, and stuff, because those dont need to be kicked, they need to be banned, or temp banned.. You can check out the idea's page to see my ideas, because i have given other ideas besides that. Its very hard to keep a server hack friendly, without a lot of admins.. I think Moocow comes on the most, and i find him the most helpful but he doesnt come on a lot either, sometimes he will for a bit but, yeah also seeing I am always on just about would help the server because pvp loggers, spammers, advertisers and, hackers dont just go away. So I hope you guys agree with me, well if you dont agree oh well Smile TY FOR READING

what?! do you mean hack free?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:23 pm

SHIT sry it was 4 am, i will correct it xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:25 pm

... sleepiness got me last night, i typed fr then i got asked to do the dishes, then i went back and put iendly xD..... extraordinarly FAIIIILED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

roostergoblin/Irdoom1337 wrote:
To start it off, I think I would be a great admin because, I am mostly on, I am very helpful, I have given several ideas for the server and, I think i could do more with more capability, since I am on when admins arent well, there is a lot of problems I cannot deal with, like hackers, and stuff, because those dont need to be kicked, they need to be banned, or temp banned.. You can check out the idea's page to see my ideas, because i have given other ideas besides that. Its very hard to keep a server hack friendly, without a lot of admins.. I think Moocow comes on the most, and i find him the most helpful but he doesnt come on a lot either, sometimes he will for a bit but, yeah also seeing I am always on just about would help the server because pvp loggers, spammers, advertisers and, hackers dont just go away. So I hope you guys agree with me, well if you dont agree oh well Smile TY FOR READING

I hate hackers honestly... I failed EPICLY that was soooo stupid lol!
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:34 pm

roostergoblin/Irdoom1337 wrote:

I hate hackers honestly... I failed EPICLY that was soooo stupid lol!
i have adhd so i do that all the time
Back to top Go down
kirby4198

kirby4198

PostSubject: Turt I think you would be a excellent admin   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:17 pm

What do you think of me being one?
cyclops
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:17 pm

+1 But its hard to prove hackers so i recommend not using the ban hammer alot because of that reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin application! Turtwig6432link   Admin application! Turtwig6432link I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin application! Turtwig6432link
Page 1 of 1