Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

xxxbelievexxx ban appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFuck

xxxbelievexxx ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: xxxbelievexxx ban appeal   xxxbelievexxx ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Just got banned for "Breaking Bedrock/Hacking"
This is impossible, there is no hack that will allow you to break bedrock other than Force OP. If you look at the servers OP list, you will not see my name, because I don't hack.
There is no actual proof that I broke the bedrock. They assumed I broke it because I raided Goldenknight88 with my friend, and banned me.
A mod flew in, broke it, and left. Check the logs please, if you log bedrock.

Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: xxxbelievexxx ban appeal   xxxbelievexxx ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 pm

True you can't break bedrock you don't have creative.
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: xxxbelievexxx ban appeal   xxxbelievexxx ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 pm

MrFuck wrote:
This is impossible, there is no hack that will allow you to break bedrock other than Force OP. If you look at the servers OP list, you will not see my name, because I don't hack.
There is no actual proof that I broke the bedrock. They assumed I broke it because I raided Goldenknight88 with my friend, and banned me.

thier story doesn't add up none of gold constantly changing stories ever do

-roo
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: xxxbelievexxx ban appeal   xxxbelievexxx ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Obviously gold's wrong. There's literally NO POSSIBLE way for you to have done it. You shouldn't have been banned in the first place.
Back to top Go down
agspr0diigy

PostSubject: Re: xxxbelievexxx ban appeal   xxxbelievexxx ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:28 am

MrFuck wrote:

so a random moderator seen you and said he let e break the rules and break bedrock for these 2 and left?
Back to top Go down
gotmine
Admin
gotmine

PostSubject: Re: xxxbelievexxx ban appeal   xxxbelievexxx ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Pretty sure you were Unbanned :3
Back to top Go down

xxxbelievexxx ban appeal
Page 1 of 1