Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Welcome to:
EdgecraftPVP

To post please register
EdgecraftPVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to edgecraftpvp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Play now at: 24.218.51.60:25565
We are working hard to make the server a better place for your minecrafter to live. this server will be modeled after runescape. If you have any suggestions please post them.

2 things i need to say

Go down 
+2
Irdoom1337
roostergoblin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
roostergoblin

2 things i need to say Empty
PostSubject: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 pm

1. im making a new account so irdoom doesnt get on. [b] the account roostergoblin/irdoom is a fake.[b]
2. im admitting that i hacke and im abusing. im just tired of my chat getting flooded with whispers saying "you hacker" or "fucking abusing whore" so u may ban me if you want. i have done too much harm.
and go ahead irdoom try to say that your the real roostergoblin your not.
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 pm

roostergoblin wrote:
1. im making a new account so irdoom doesnt get on. the account roostergoblin/irdoom is a fake.
2. im admitting that i hacke and im abusing. im just tired of my chat getting flooded with whispers saying "you hacker" or "fucking abusing whore" so u may ban me if you want. i have done too much harm.
XD XD XD XD nice try golden but i saw irdoom tell you to do this i even have screen shot XD XD XD
moocow saw it too.
Back to top Go down
roostergoblin

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 pm

roostergoblin/Irdoom1337 wrote:
roostergoblin wrote:
1. im making a new account so irdoom doesnt get on. the account roostergoblin/irdoom is a fake.
XD XD XD XD nice try golden but i saw irdoom tell you to do this i even have screen shot XD XD XD
moocow saw it too.
hi irdoom. have any screenshots that you wanna show me?
Back to top Go down
roostergoblin

PostSubject: ahahahahahaahahaahahhahhhahaahahaa   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 pm

roostergoblin wrote:
moocow saw it too.

PWNED no screenshots. nice try irdoom =)
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

roostergoblin wrote:
roostergoblin wrote:
moocow saw it too.

PWNED no screenshots. nice try irdoom =)
XD gotmine's not a dumb ass unlike you golden XD and here's your screenie
2 things i need to say 2012-04-14_212104
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 am

goldenknight88 wrote:
1. i'm goldenknight

he admits it
Back to top Go down
roostergoblin

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

goldenknight88 wrote:
1. i'm goldenknight

he admits it
nice job fag. also im not gold. nice try copying me (im not telling you who i am on mc)
Back to top Go down
roostergoblin

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

goldenknight88 wrote:
1. i'm goldenknight

he admits it
i can see you can edit that shit. so he didnt admit. stupid prostitute fuckbucket
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Wow goldenknight, you made a fake account to try to pin your hacking on roostergoblin.
I would like to quote goldenknight88 this moment, "im admitting that i hacke and im abusing. im just tired of my chat getting flooded with whispers saying "you hacker" or "fucking abusing whore" so u may ban me if you want. i have done too much harm."
I guess goldenknight is the hacker, and please please please, Ban him. He literally says "ban me if you want", hurry up and do it!
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm

"roostergoblin", by saying your not going to reveal your mc name, it obviously shows your not the real roostergoblin. Plus, we have proof of goldenknight saying his was going to pull this stunt, so don't act like you aren't golden. You deserve to be banned goldenknight for fraud, AND WE HAVE PROOF!!!
Back to top Go down
Goldenknight88

PostSubject: LOL to this   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm

lol.. I like how you edit that. i dont even know how you did that but it really grabs my intention that you go out of ur way over a game to edit things that interprets what irdoom said. I never made a fake roostergoblin account of you lol. But i know that you do abuse. You constantly /kill' my members for using ender pearls to get in ur base. there is nothing wrong with that. you aswell do not follow staff rules, as the server progress's. ive notice you kept tp'ing my members back to spawn cause you didnt want them in ur base? if they do not want a tp. you should follow thoes players advice.
Back to top Go down
Goldenknight88

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Btw, Why would you copy and paste what "roostergoblin" said and put my name above. That just makes you more like an idiot and a fraud.
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Goldenknight88, what are the chances you would post on this forum 5 minutes after you posted on "roostergoblin". Plus, using ender pearls to glitch through locked doors is just as bad as hacking to break te doors down. Obviously you pulled this shit, we have proof of you saying you would and the chances of you posting 5 minutes after "roostergoblin" is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 pm

YOU ARE BOTH AT FAULT i have half a mind to ban both of you
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Goldenknight88 wrote:
You constantly /kill' my members for using ender pearls to get in ur base.

its exploiting and its against rule 3
Back to top Go down
Irdoom1337

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm

moocowmilk0 wrote:
how are we at fault?
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:35 am

moocowmilk0 wrote:
woah woah woah what?! ban who both? i did nothing. back then exploiting was against the rules
Back to top Go down
http://dumecraft.forumotion.com
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:15 pm

this was long ago when you were abusive. XD
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

rooster is still abusive, its just nobody has caught him in awhile Wink
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:15 pm

very good point. but i haven't seen it. any screenies you would like to show me?
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:32 am

moocowmilk0 wrote:
very good point. but i haven't seen it. any screenies you would like to show me?
... Razz hes a notorious troll
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:34 am

moocowmilk0 wrote:
this was long ago when you were abusive. XD
i wasn't abusive i got pissed once at goldenknight who deserved it even if it was a little "out of line" and suddenly im "abusive"
Back to top Go down
secretwep

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Back when people thought rooster was abusive, it was because he always /kill'ed CIA for glitching. We actually have proof they were duping now (if you've seen my post), and the only other time than that he acted abusive was when CIA glitched into our base (like they always do since there is no way in) so rooster disbanded their faction.
Since then, he hasn't abused.
Back to top Go down
moocowmilk0

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:02 pm

well rooster i remember'd u disbanded cia's faction.
Back to top Go down
me roosta

me roosta

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:07 pm

moocowmilk0 wrote:
well rooster i remember'd u disbanded cia's faction.
he hacked to claim our land when we have 80/80 power, he gliched to get in and he hacked to kill me and my friends through the wall.
he deserved it.
CIA was just a team of hackers at that time and it still is today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 things i need to say   2 things i need to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 things i need to say
Page 1 of 1